The goals of DA L.I.S.T., Inc. are the following:
1. To provide a healthy competitiveness within the scope of the rules and regulations that will protect all of the youth football players.
2. To teach the fundamentals of football, coordinate football activities, and promote football tournaments, bowls, and other events.
3. To provide a responsible football program for our community, which do not have programs through the Riverside and San Bernardino counties and/or cities school system.
4. To promote good sportsmanship, teamwork, the highest moral and physical standards, as well as the importance of scholarship and academic achievement.
5. To make youth football all-inclusive, by not excluding participants based on insignificant and unimportant factors, such as weight, financial or athletic ability.
6. To provide programs for special needs, at-risk youth and anti-gang groups, as well as other football communities in California and throughout the United States.
7. To promote the importance of an education and scholastic achievement to all participants through its entire youth football and education program.
The objectives of DA L.I.S.T., Inc. are the following:
1. To increase by 100% the number of youth between the ages of 6 and 17 who like DA L.I.S.T., Inc. the Big Dog Bowl website, the Big Dog Bowl Facebook page, and other social media by the end of 2014.
2. To see a trend over the year of increased involvement by youth between the ages of 6 and 17 with a target increase of 25%.
3. To develop an effective training manual, methods, and materials for paid instructors and volunteers addressing the importance of an education and sporting activities.
4. To increase the number of tournaments, bowls, and other sporting events in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, and in other states in the United States promoted by DA L.I.S.T., Inc.5. To see a positive trend in the participants improving scholastically through improved grades and increased test scores, and higher college attendance by the participants with a positive target of 20% by the end of 2014.
Dion Thompson, President
DA L.I.S.T., Inc.